Operation Christmas Child is a fantastic way to get involved in the evangelism and discipleship of children around the world. Every gift is an opportunity to share the Gospel. Many boys and girls also participate in our 12-lesson discipleship course, The Greatest Journey, where they learn how to faithfully follow Christ and share Him with others.
For more information, labels and gift suggestions go to: samaritanspurse.org
How to pack your shoebox
- 1 Get a shoebox (affix boy/girl label) Use an empty cardboard or plastic shoebox (average size). You can wrap the box and lid separately if you prefer.
- 2 Include a "Wow" toy. Select a quality "wow" toy such as a doll, soccer ball with pump, or stuffed animal.
- 3 Fill with gifts: Add other fun toys, hygiene items, and school supplies
- 4 Pray. Most importantly pray for the child who will receive your gift.
- 5 Include $9 donation. This helps to transport your box to a child in need.
- 6 Drop off your box! Drop off you box at Christ UM Church Yorkana by Sunday, November 18th